Making shelter today into a home tomorrow
Terms & Conditions
Home Tomorrow is able to offer financial assistance to Partner Agencies that assist their recipient families and individuals in need of transporting our home furnishings received. Below are the terms and conditions by which we can provide financial reimbursement.
1) Financial assistance is available on a case-by-case basis and as financial resources dictate.
2) Preapproval is required. Reimbursement cannot be provided without PRIOR authorization. Please contact us if you have a request.
Tel: 603-626.3944 Option-2
3) Reimbursement will be considered only for use of a known commercial truck rental service (i.e., U-Haul, Hertz-Penske, Ryder, Enterprise) for the purposes of acquiring home furnishings at Home Tomorrow on the date and time of appointment and not for any other purpose.
4) Reimbursement will be voided for missed appointments. (15 minutes late is considered a missed appointment.)
5) Reimbursement will be limited to $30.00, regardless of additional transportation expenses incurred (i.e., additional day expense, fuel expense, insurance expense, mileage fees, tolls, parking violations, etc.).
6) The expense receipt must be presented to Home Tomorrow for reimbursement to be considered.
Email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter Home Tomorrow authorization number in the email subject line.
Receipt must show the following:
Name of individual renting vehicle,
Date of truck rental,
Rental contract number
Receipt of payment
7) Reimbursement shall not exceed one family/individual household per lifetime.
8) Reimbursement will be paid to the Partner Agency, which is intended for the benefit of its client individual/family.